Our company will make the personal information protection policy thoroughly known to and followed by all employees engaged in business operations in our company, and handle personal information properly in accordance with relevant laws, regulations, rules, our regulations, and so on.
Appropriate collection, use, provision, and entrustment of personal information
- When collecting personal information, we will clearly describe the purposes of use, collect information in a necessary range, notify information providers of the purposes of use or announce them, and use said information only for said purposes.
- The purposes of use of personal information used and stored by our company are as follows.(Personal information of customers)
・Any tasks related to the above items
・Support for our company’s products and services
・Planning, research and development for improving our company’s products and services
・Response to contact us from customers
・Provision of information on our company’s products and services(Personal information on business partners)
・To hold meetings for transactions, etc.
・To offer information to and communicate with business partners
・To conduct the tasks entrusted by business partners
・Any tasks related to the above items(Personal information on shareholders)
・Management of shareholders and shares
・Exercise of rights and fulfillment of obligations by shareholders or companies
・Production of documents, records and data in accordance with laws and regulations
・Any tasks related to the above items(Information on employees, executives, including retired ones, their families, and other staff of our company)
・Calculation and payment of salaries, etc.
・Safety management for the staff of our company
・HR management for the staff of our company
・Any tasks related to the above items(Personal information on job applicants)
・Our company’s recruitment activities and HR management after recruitment
・Safety management and related tasks
- Collected personal information will not be offered or disclosed to a third party, except the following cases.
- We have obtained prior consent of the information provider.
- Our company considers that an affiliated company, agency,distributor,or the like of our company.
- In order to fulfill the purposes for collection clearly explained to the information provider, it is necessary to disclose personal information to an outsourcee or a partner company with whom we signed a confidentiality agreement.
- The disclosure to a third party is allowed, in accordance with laws, regulations, principles, guidelines, etc.
- Collected personal information will not be offered or disclosed to a third party outside Japan, unless we have obtained prior consent of the information provider for the provision of information to a third party outside Japan.
- When personal information is entrusted to a third party, we will discuss the appropriateness of said entrustment while considering the situation of safety management by said third party, etc. and appropriately oversee the operation of the entrustee, for example, by specifying necessary items for appropriate supervision, including confidentiality, with said third party.
Our company may share your personal information we have collected with our affiliated companies, if necessary for business operations within the range mentioned in Section 1-2 or in order to offer or improve services of our affiliated companies. Shared personal information is listed below. We will provide affiliated companies with personal information by issuing a document including said information, by emailing such a document, or by producing electromagnetic media including said information.
・Your name, age, address, telephone number, fax number, email address, workplace, affiliation, and title
・Details of contact us or services provided
・Items that would contribute to the provision or improvement of services of our affiliated companies
・Any items related to the above
Regarding anonymized information
When using anonymized information, we will not cross-check it with other information or identify the provider of the information that has been anonymized. We will not offer anonymized information to a third party, either.
Safety management measures for personal information and anonymized information
We will implement safety measures for preventing or correcting the unauthorized access to personal information, leakage, loss, or damage of personal information.
We will make efforts to appropriately respond to changes in the social environment regarding the handling of personal information. If necessary, we will revise or correct this policy, regulations, or the like or add new contents to them for improvement.
Response to a request for disclosure, etc.
If you think that our company does not follow the personal information protection policy or if you request the disclosure, correction, addition of new contents, deletion of some contents, suspension of use, or the like of your personal information, etc., please contact us (Telephone number: 03-6810-0241; staff in charge: staff in charge of personal information, General Affairs Department, Administration Division). We will deal with your request within an appropriate range in a reasonable period. For disclosing the purposes of use of personal information, it is necessary to pay fees in advance.
Handling of complaints
If you have a complaint about the handling of personal information (including a complaint about our company’s measures for disclosure or the like and a complaint about the production of anonymized information or the like), please contact us (Telephone number: 03-6810-0241; staff in charge: staff in charge of personal information, General Affairs Department, Administration Division). We will make efforts to respond appropriately and swiftly.